Issues & Campaigns
- Journalists and Activists Aid Fund (JAAF)
- Campaigns for Human Rights, good governance and justice for Africans of all races & ethnic groups.
- Campaign for the dismantling of all unlawful military activities in civilian spaces (ex. Python Dance Military operation in Igboland of Nigeria)
- Campaign for the release of political prisoners and those unlawfully detained in Nigeria, including El Elzachy, leader of the Shiite Islamic Movement of Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and his father, both missing since the Nigerian Army invaded his home in September 2017 and many Biafran separatists held in various Nigerian prisons
- Campaign for the legal protection of indigenous peoples from land grabbers
- Letters to United Nations, World Bank and World Governments on human rights concerns in Nigeria and Africa
Advocacy for victims of rape and abuse
HELP CACLD FIGHT ABUSE OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN!The CACLD International is committed to protecting the Rights of women who are sexually abused and putting an end to child marriages and rape. Less than 0.1% of reported cases of rape result in convictions in Africa. The CACLD stands behind victims of rape and abuse.
Culturally sensitive IDP Programs
Many internally displaced persons do not live in IDP camps for cultural reasons. Many Igbo who were displaced in Northern Nigeria due to the activities of Boko Haram and Herdsmen return to eastern Nigeria empty handed. These men and women and children live in penury because of cultural barriers. The CACLD plans to attend to these neglected Internally displaced persons through culturally relevant IDP programs.
Over 1 million children and women were starved to death in Biafra between 1967 – 1970. Then ex Vice President and later President Nixon called it Genocide. CACLD agrees with him and is taken proactive steps to avoid a repeat and ensure that the world recognizes that genocide.